My 78 RPM almanac haul! 12/19/08

During my Christmas Vacation, I went to an antique mall in Franklin Indiana that I hadnt been to in nearly a year. Most of the records hadnt changed, so I grabbed just a couple 78's and headed for checkout. The lady who owns the place said 'Wanna see more records?'. I didnt know when I said 'yes' that it would be costing me about 5 hours of my time and over $70. But boy, was it worth it. What she showed me was a small, closed off concrete wall, concrete floor room in the basement which contained an estimated 5-7000 78's. All from a single estate sale. So returned the next morning at opening, and spent about 5 hours there going through every last record in the room. As I did so, The owner would cme down to chat with me (we had alot of great conversation aside from the world of records). During these talks, she informed me that the family of the man whom owned these records had already picked through them, taking 'about 20 elvis records and a whole bunch of adult records and KKK stuff'. Ugh. I felt stripped of all energy. But I am so glad I carried on sorting, as it would still end up being a payoff. This video is of just a few of those finds. EDIT: i returned to this store exactly one year to the day later and it was gone :( Guess I wont have a chance to go through all those records again.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb_yyp9gZn4&hl=en

Circular Saw, Saw Blade Equity Line Sales management

Danos tu comentario