Destruction - Time Must End

There need not be anything to feel for air-ground of the bathroom wheezing has stopped being so cold and hard - so cold and hard, it is no longer audible, the tone darkened roome But I was still conscious, despite the silence and void - silence and emptiness You have no perception of shapes or forms, no concrete memories ... not only here and there a knowledge of my being is all I have There is not nothing, nobody, nowhere Alone ... but time has got to stop - nothing to help me endless pain and agonizingIt began to dawn want to know me first then too weak and getting too far away to realize light that it was struck by a sudden light of hope brighter and brighter and began to breast - it starts with Startled by thoughts that I eat breast from the inside There's no escape, no way to remove the crushed nothing, from the outside you feel like dust, lost in nowhere Ashamed's ... Time shame must end - nothing to help me endless agonizing pain and want to



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtORui7fwHE&hl=en

garage opener Circular Saw, Saw Blade Marketing plan

Danos tu comentario