How To Dance Like Michael Jackson [How To Moonwalk Billie Jean Thriller Beat Bad] by Corey Vidal

MY FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com MY TWITTER: www.twitter.com TIMES: 00:45 - Moonwalk (Part 1) 03:50 - Moonwalk (Part 2) 07:37 - Moonwalk (Sideways) 10:38 - Kick 13:19 - Spin 15:36 - Lean 18:32 - Toe Freeze 20:01 - Combo 22:15 - Outro Host Corey Vidal teaches you how to dance like Michael Jackson. This is the last 'How To Dance' video I will ever make. Michael Jackson was my inspiration for dancing, and I know that - like many other people around the world - I'd record his music videos onto a VHS tape and watch them over and over (and over and over). This is me doing my best to offer something back. His spirit lives on through his music and his moves. Let's keep Michael alive for many generations to come. Posted exactly 3 years (to the day!) after my previous How To Dance video: 'How To Dance: SexyBack' - www.youtube.com Click here to automatically share this video on your Twitter: bit.ly Consider posting it on your Facebook too? Aww, thanks. You rock! SPECIAL THANKS: STEVE VIDAL, who also happens to be my father MARK RAUWERDA, for help with the setup and lighting JAMES SIMPSON, for helping me get this online TAY ZONDAY, for recording the outro JOE PENNA, for continually telling me not to give up JESUS, because He's cool and of course MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, for inspiring me to dance when I was young, and whose music videos and performances changed my life forever Rest In Peace MJ (1958-2009) LINKS: Watch my other videos: bit.ly My homepage: www.coreyograph.com ONLINE STORE ...

My Links : PorterCable FR350A CFM Bathroom Exhaust Fans Outlet Mall

Danos tu comentario