Cosmic Love . Jb fan fic. Chapter 4: heavy heart

it had been a year now , since the last time i had spoken to my exboyfriend. I couldnt leave him . he had me wrapped around his fingers , i wouldnt let go , i had concrete feet in his world of torcher. he hit me. everyday. i still got nightmares. i mean really the only reason why ive left for LA was to get rid of the thoughts. everyone knew something was going on between us , but no one knew about it all till one night. *flashback* annie: you cant do this to me anymore Jake ! stop touching me! i was yelling as he gripped my wrist and stuck his hand down my pants. i kicked and punched and screamed. Jake: you know what? your a bitch. i give you everything and you cant fucking please me for five minutes. he lifted his right arm and full force punched me straigt in the face. i instantly dropped to the floor , unconcious. he never had gone as far as hurting me this much. lying in my own blood he packed all of his things , he knew what he had done. he wanted to get away and out of there . as fast as he could he took all my money , credit cards , cell phones , clothes. i geuss i was lucky to have neighbours that called the police everytime they heard us yelling , for i think i would have died. the ambulance showed up and had me on a crash cart. i remember that feeling of floating , like i had nothing to worry about anymore , the suddenly i jolted forward and started breathing heavily. i was back . alive. *end of flashback* thats when lauren came into the picture. after my best ...

My Links : PorterCable FR350A Living to100 Amazing

Danos tu comentario