~Step To The Beat OF My Heart~JB Love Story Chpt. 21

Brittany- Wow. Justin- Yehh. Brittany-*hugs Justin* Justin, I really am scared right now. But your helping me get through everything and you have no idea how much that means to me. Justin- Babe, I know your scared. And I love you, I'm here for you. If Shaina was here I'm pretty sure she would be here for you to. Trust me, I'm pretty freaked out about these guys to, and we just need to stay strong. Brittany- I know. If you weren't here with me I have no idea what I would do.*kisses him and they hold hands* Justin- We should probably get back to Sheriff Janet. Brittany-Good idea. ^^Justins POV^^ Brittany is the toughest girl I've ever seen or met. Shes being really brave right now with everything. My feelings for her are getting so much deeper. Everytime we kiss I feel my heart skip a beat. ^^End Of POV^^ ^^Authors Note^^ Their in the question room now and Janets asking them questions. ^^End Of Note^^ Janet- So, Brittany did you think about pressing charges yet? Brittany- Kind of. But theres so much to it. Maybe they should just suspend her and put her on parole. I don't think I can handle going to court. Janet- Thats ok. Justin, Brittany told me everything about the past few days before today. But I also need your side of the story, just shorten it. Justin-A couple of days I met Brittany at my new school. Shes in all if my classes and she was helping show me around. Brittany was going to the bathroom and I had to go to so I asked her where the boys bathroom was. Brittany ...

See Also : PorterCable FR350A Outlet Mall

Danos tu comentario