Is it real ? - A Jonas Story - Chapter Twenty-Five

{Nick's POV] She was holding back, I could tell, she didn't want to tell me, even though she'd said 'everything' it didn't mean she wanted to tell me. It was the look in her eyes that said she was too afraid to tell me. 'So, are you coming on tour then ? I don't think we could survive Ben on his own.' I laughed, trying to make a pathetic joke. 'Yeah, I guess, but what about my GCSE's ?' 'I don't know, how about we ask for the papers and make sure that you only do them for the amount of time given ?' 'I don't know if they'd let me though.' She looked down, did she really want her GCSE's that much ? 'So you really want to do them then ?' I asked glancing down at the floor. 'Yeah, I guess, I mean you guys, you're all set for the rest of your lives, but me, well everyone else, we're not. We need to get as many GCSE's as possible.' She said, I'd never thought of it like that before, never thought about how well off we were, and how other people might not be. 'I'm sorry,' I didn't know what else to say, she lifted her head and looked at me. 'What ? What about ?' 'I don't know, I didn't now what else to say, I'm sorry.' 'Stop saying that !' She laughed a little. I looked at her and felt the corners of my lips curl up into a smile. 'So, anyway, are you ready to go back to the others ?' I had no idea where we were, she looked cold and some what tired. 'Yeah, I guess.' She turned around to look back at the road, we'd been standing on the edge of a field, hill thing. She sighed and ...

Friends Link : PorterCable FR350A Bar Stools Home Outlet Mall

Danos tu comentario