353. Help building a concrete pond. How to build a cinderblock aquarium pond? HELP!

So I am all about running the rain water off of the roof of my garage down into a pond up against the side of my house, this will be baller. What I want to create is a simple above ground pond for my plants and different species of goldfish that I am trying to breed. I think keeping them behind the house in 24 inch tall cinderblock ponds is going to be the way to go. I have to give my man Kevin props for this idea. As you know, I am big on having a plan, so any advice or ideas you have I am all for. I have never worked with concrete before but I am thinking I am going to have to use it to make it level, this shouldn't be too bad, but traveling to the unknown is kind nervous, but hell, I put up two garden ponds and the wife didn't know, so how tough can it be? Ideally i want them to be easy to get into and also be able to sit in between them or on the side of them. if anyone has any advice on how to build a concrete garden pond or just working with concrete, let me know!. Check out my personal pond and fishtank keeping adventures on www.dustinsfishtanks.com and the wild chat and custom profiles of www.fishtanktv.com Set up your own profile and show off your tanks/pond fish, plants...whatever. If you like this video subscribe or rate me up! thanks D

Tags : PorterCable FR350A bedskirt Lamps Buying Guide Living to100 Amazing

Danos tu comentario