Never Be The Same - Arudz Goudsouzian

this was an english media project, ye i know i sound like crap becouse i was tierd as hell doing all nighters finishing up homework so dont complain!!! i made the lyrics and the beat all from scratch, so my editing is not very good, i dont want to spend too much time on it, maybe in the summer ill get a couple of friends and do it together :P Got no idea about my life man never will know what i went through but you know always time the spread the info in your mind couse you didnt know but i admit it so So heres my story never ever would i wanna be like this sittin on the cold concrete looking like this lookin at teh school i used to go when i was just a kid never knew anything back then it was like a mini paradise, got what ever i needed or wanted but you see my life you see my soul tryin to clean that dirt of the floor so [Chours] Never ever be the same couse i lot my soul lost my family name never ever be the same couse im telling you its big pain couldnt do much the help my mom hardly making food ont the table yea my dad was just an alchoholic, could see a bottle right beide him when i droped out, i couldnt take it any more was too lazy ot never back down anymore school was hard but school was life school was how you get money without a knife [Chours] Never ever be the same couse i lot my soul lost my family name never ever be the same couse im telling you its big pain its gettin dark better find a place to sleep maybe a wet floor or concrete, thatll be neat you see i ...

Related : PorterCable FR350A CFM Bathroom Exhaust Fans Bar Stools Home Outlet Mall

Danos tu comentario